Plumbing Maintenance is like most types of building maintenance – it’s cheaper in the long term to a do a little bit of maintenance as often as you can, rather than waiting until a problem becomes worse, and ultimately more expensive to fix.
The cost of regularly keeping your drains and pipes maintained differs greatly when compared with the cost of having them replaced completely because they have become damaged beyond repair.
Monty’s plumbing maintenance service covers:
- Leaking taps, showers and toilets
- Unblocking drains and pipes (using a high-pressure Jetter system)
- Cleaning storm water pipes
- Fixing and replacing burst or cracked leaking pipes
- Drain cleaning
- Hot water element repairs.
No maintenance job is too small, Monty’s Plumbing can do it all!